White Screen of Death After Installing a Plugin or Theme
Fixing The White Screen of Death – Before resorting to desperate measures, there are a number of reasons for the WordPress white screen of death: A Plugin may be causing compatibility issues. If you can access the Administration Screens try deactivating all of your Plugins and then reactivating them one by one. Or try the method shown in this video.
- Navigate to the directory where your WordPress files are located.
- Open the wp-content folder.
- Inside the wp-content folder, locate the plugins folder.
- Rename the plugins folder. …
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.